SureCrete’s SureRelease concrete liquid release is a colorless, bubblegum scented petroleum distillate formulated to release any decorative imprinting tool from concrete or polymer modified cementitious topping. SureRelease provides a lubricating barrier that protects and prolongs the life of stamping too
Specifically designed for use in conjunction with SureCrete Systems: stamped concrete, stamped overlay, texture systems and imprinting, stamp tools. May be used on interior on interior or exterior. SureCrete recommends SureRelease for projects that are to be textured, but colored later, e.g. stamp overlay and stamp concrete that is to be reactive acid stained. Excessive masking associated with messy powder release is virtually eliminated with SureRelease.
SureRelease is used specifically in concrete stamping applications:
- Interior Stamp Overlay Textures
- Exterior Stamped Patterns
- Three Dimensional Concrete Overlays
- Fresh Stamped Concrete Patios
- Indoor and Outdoor Stamped Kitchen Floors
- Vertical Stamping Applications
How Do You Apply SureCrete SureRelease Concrete Liquid Releasing Agent?
Keep your stamping tools clean and your floor textures perfect with SureRelease:
- Make sure that temperatures will remain between 50 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and there will be no precipitation in the applied areas for a 48 hour period following application.
- Simply apply SureRelease to your tools immediately before stamping by misting using a pump-up sprayer!
Concrete Liquid Release
|Product #:||2SLR5, 2SLR55|
|Packaging:||5 gal pail and 55 gal drums|
Frequently Asked Questions About SureRelease Stamp Concrete Liquid Release:
Question: How much SureRelease Stamp Concrete Liquid Release should I apply to my tools?
Answer: Misting the surface is really all that is required. Care should be taken not to over-saturate the tools as this may cause damage to your stamped overlay surface.
Question: Can I use Powder Release instead of SureRelease Stamp Concrete Liquid Release?
Answer: Yes. This one is really just a personal preference of the applicator.
Specifications and Properties of SureRelease Stamp Concrete Liquid Release:
|Coverage||Approx 1,200 square foot per 5 gal pail (Varies based on amount applied)|
|Shelf Life||1 year in original unopened container|