Welcome to the SureCrete Design Products family of websites, which includes, among others, www.surecretedesign.com/ (each a “Site” and collectively, the “Sites”). The Sites are owned and operated by SureCrete Design Products or one or more of its direct or indirect affiliates (collectively, the “Company,” “we” or “us”).
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this privacy notice (the “Website Privacy Notice”) for the Sites. This Website Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Sites and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. We have created this Website Privacy Notice in order to inform you of our firm commitment to safeguarding the privacy and security of information you provide.
Please read this Website Privacy Notice carefully before using the Sites. We will treat any information we collect from you through this Site in accordance with this Website Privacy Notice. By accessing or using any of the Sites, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with this Website Privacy Notice. If you are unwilling to accept the terms and conditions of this Website Privacy Notice, please do not use any of the Sites.
This Website Privacy Notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of any of the Sites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Website Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
- APPLICATION OF THIS NOTICE
This Website Privacy Notice applies to information collected through the Sites, including in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and any of the Sites. Additionally, we acquire from time to time the websites of third parties, and operate such websites under such third party’s name until such time that we can transfer the website over to the SureCrete Design Products family of websites (such websites, “Recently Acquired Sites”). This Website Privacy Notice also applies to such Recently Acquired Sites
This Website Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected offline or through any other means, including any other website operated any third party.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Sites are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on any of the Sites or on or through any of their features, register on any of the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of any of the Sites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to Contact Us by Email or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
By using any of the Sites, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use any of the Sites.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several different types of information from and about users of the Sites, including:
- information that is about you but does not identify you individually (“Anonymous Information”); and
- information by which you may be personally identified and is provided by you to us in certain areas of our Sites (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Sites (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies); and
- from third parties such as for example, our business partners and affiliates.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we automatically collect certain Anonymous Information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, and the resources that you access and use on the Sites, information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address (a unique string of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider), operating system and browser type.
The Anonymous Information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to administer and improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Sites. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information automatically, but we may link anonymous information to Personally Identifiable Information from time to time.
The technologies we use for the automatic collection of Anonymous Information may include:
- Identifying the site you first visit when you navigate away from one of our Sites.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We collect Personally Identifiable Information directly from you when you provide it to us and from third parties, for example, our business partners and affiliates. The Personally Identifiable Information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
- E-Mail Correspondence and Form Information. Scattered throughout the Sites are links or forms that can be used to contact us so you can comment, make a complaint, make suggestions and ask questions, register to use our Sites, request further services or order products. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Sites. Your email address is required on these forms so we can answer your questions. We may put information from email on file, but do not currently share, sell, license or transmit this information with third parties without express authorization from you. By providing your email address, you are requesting that we communicate with you in that manner. To withdraw your request, or to unsubscribe, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to Contact Us by Email or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
- Newsletters and Other Communications. We offer visitors to the Sites the opportunity to sign up to receive newsletters or other email communications from the Sites, at your own request. In order to sign up for these communications, we ask for contact information, such as name and email address. We also may offer the opportunity for you to receive mailings from our business partners or affiliates that we think may be of interest to you. We do not currently share, sell, license or transmit this information to unaffiliated third parties unless permitted by law or with express authorization from you. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time through the unsubscribe link in each communication, contacting us via email at Contact Us by Email or contacting us in writing at the address provided below. For more information about your opt out options, see “Advertisements and Opting Out” found in Section 7 of this Website Privacy Notice below.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The information you share with us may be used in a few ways:
- Anonymous Information: Anonymous Information is used internally for Site administration, troubleshooting and to help improve the quality of the Sites and their design. We may share such aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics, without restriction, including with existing and prospective third-party business partners, researchers and advertisers.
- Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Website Privacy Notice. In all cases, however, we will only use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information as permitted by law and our agreements with you. Personally Identifiable Information collected by us or provided to us through this Site may be disclosed and used by us and our subsidiaries and affiliates as follows:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- for purposes including administration of the Sites;
- to notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in communications with you;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of assets of us or our subsidiaries or affiliates, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or us in good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (b) protect and defend our rights and property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Sites; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Please note that we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
We may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to enforce or apply our Terms of www.Surecretedesign.com/ and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- ADVERTISEMENTS AND OPTING OUT
We support the right of our visitors to choose. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Research and Analytics. We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our Sites. This service provides Anonymous Information including but not limited to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took on our Sites, and where visitors went when they left our Sites. We use this information to improve your experience when visiting our Sites. Please click https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html to learn more about this service and how to opt out of data collection by Google Analytics. We may also work with other business partners to conduct research surveys in order to improve the user experience on our Sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these business partners to learn about their data practices.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Promotional Offers from the Company and Third-Party Advertising. You will be given the right to opt out of receiving any promotional materials about us whenever you are asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information on our Sites. If you do not want us to share your Personally Identifiable Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. If you have an account with us, you can also always opt out by logging into this Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to Contact Us by Email or contacting us in writing at the address provided below, indicating that you no longer want to receive information relating to our Sites.
We may use Anonymous Information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria and interact with you.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have a right to know about the Personally Identifiable Information that we hold about you and gathered through our Sites, including the right to correct, amend or delete the information that we have on file if it is incorrect. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to Contact Us by Email or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
Our Sites incorporate safeguards designed to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of the Personally Identifiable Information we have collected. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and alteration, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology on Surecretedesign.com. When we collect sensitive financial information (such as, for example, credit card data on Surecretedesign.com), such information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or look for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While on a secure page, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are mere “surfing.”
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Sites. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of this Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Sites.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personally Identifiable Information you transmit to us or through our Sites. Once we receive your transmission, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our internal systems. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, your communication may be discarded or archived. Please note that your email, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use email to communicate information to us that you consider sensitive or confidential. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the numbers provided throughout our Sites or at the address below.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
Our Sites may provide links to various websites that we do not control. When you click on one of these links, you will be transferred out of our Sites and connected to the website of the organization that you selected.
We are not responsible for nature, quality or accuracy of the content or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for quality, accuracy or completeness by us.
The inclusion of any linked website on any of our Sites does not imply or express an approval or endorsement of the linked website by us, or of any of the content, opinions, products or services provided on these websites. Even if an affiliation exists between our Sites and a third-party website, we exercise no control over linked sites.
- CONSENT AND MODIFICATIONS TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
Our Sites are controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. By using our Sites, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Website Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with this Website Privacy Notice, please do not disclose any personal information through our Sites.
This Website Privacy Notice and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party.
- SPECIAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, residents of the State of California that have provided any Personally Identifiable Information to us have the right to request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed Personally Identifiable Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a resident of the State of California and request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please send a request to Contact Us by Email with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent.
Additionally, CalOPPA requires us to disclose how we respond to “do-not-track” requests from our customer-users. At this time, we do not currently respond to “do-not-track” requests from our customers.
- MODIFICATIONS TO WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
We may modify this Website Privacy Notice at any time, at our discretion, and modifications are effective upon being posted on our Sites.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our privacy policies on this page. The date on which this Website Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Sites and this Website Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personally Identifiable Information, we will notify you through a notice on our Sites’ homepage or by other reasonable means.
- ACCOUNT REVISIONS, REVOKING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We welcome your questions, comments and all feedback pertaining to your privacy or any other issue with regard to our Sites.
At any time, you may ask us to cease any further use of your email address and direct us to delete any Personally Identifiable Information you have supplied. Although it is not always possible to remove or modify such information, we will make reasonable efforts to do so. We cannot delete your Personally Identifiable Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you have given us information for one of those third parties we mentioned above and we have already passed it on, we may not be able to delete or change the information.
In the event that you have given us Personally Identifiable Information in the past and then have second thoughts or want to update it, or if you have any other questions regarding this Website Privacy Notice or any of our Sites, you may contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request Contact Us by Email or by contacting us in writing at the address provided below:
SureCrete Design Products HQ
15246 Citrus Country Drive
Dade City, FL 33523
Copyright © 2017 SureCrete Design Products Inc. All rights reserved.